Grider is a plugin for jQuery that makes your life easier when you need to edit or create a table that handles a list of items.
- Can make simple operations defined in the headers
- Can add a row count to the table
- Adds or deletes rows based on a row
- Has summaries for average (avg), sum (sum), maximum (max) and minimum (min)
- Works nice with Ruby on rails nested forms
Grider helps you to do calculations in a very simple way. It has been tested with Firefox 3 and Internet Explorer 6 and Google chrome 2, you can configure many fields.
Demo : http://boriscy.github.com/grider/
Download : https://github.com/boriscy/grider
License : No License